- a group of college students studying together for a final exam
- a heart transplant team
- a task force of neighbors trying to rid the neighborhood of “crack” dealers
I have not participated in virtual groups but I would like to be a part of a virtual group. The world is advancing and people may not have time to travel to other places due to many reasons. Virtual meetings and groups are an ultimate solution to this issue.
Types of Leadership in different situations
- In a group of college students, I would say a sharing of power for the group members would be appropriated.
- In a heart transplant team, authoritative style by the head surgeon must be appropriate as he/she can make necessary decisions.
- Participative leadership style would be appropriate for this situation.