What are the benefits of conflict? Name 5 substantial benefits.
Following are five of the benefits of conflicts:
- When conflicts arise, effective teams gather together and collaborate to resolve the conflicts. So we can say that it provides the teams to learn to collaborate.
- When team collaborate to resolve conflicts, the members learn to critically think about different dimensions of the problems they face. So it is a source of critical thinking practice.
- Conflicts also provide an opportunity to the management of an organization to learn about the capabilities of their staff. They can introduce training programs to prevent future conflicts. Conflict is a source of identification of limitations in the staff.
- Conflict provide an opportunity to learn problem identification and problem resolution techniques.
- Conflicts can be seen as a source of continuous improvement in different walks of an organization.