- Create and insert watermark into image, checking how the original image is affected by the insertion.
- Contaminate the image with noise and develop an effective noise-removal methodology, discussing the effects on the image and its corresponding watermark.
- Increase the noise density and investigate the limit to which the noise can be removed before the loss of data is irreversible.
- Write your results into a professional report with correct layout, formatting and English.
Learning outcomes assessed:
- Employ appropriate computing languages for the simulation of digital signal processing functions (in this case image processing algorithms using Matlab).