- List and briefly describe the four events or trends described in the text that have shaped international business beyond today’s bumpy roads and into the future.
Following are the four trends or events that have shaped the international business beyond today’s bumpy roads and into the future (Cateora, Graham & Gilly, 2013)
- Growth of World Trade Organization have contributed a lot to the rapid growth of international business. In addition the establishment of free trade zones like EU has also played its part.
- Developing countries in the world have adopted to the norms of the free market system which is contributing to the rapid growth of economic activities in the world.
- The impact of internet and other forms of media beyond international borders.
- The acceptance of the fact at an international level that we have to provide a safe and clean environment to our future generations.