- What device will be the brain of your Boe-Bot?
The Basic Stamp will be the brain of the Boe-Bot. It contains the program software that will be run on the Boe-Bot.
- When the Basic Stamp sends a character to the computer, what type of numbers are used to send the message through the programming cable?
Binary numbers are used to send the message through the programming cable.
- What is the name of the window that displays messages sent from the BASIC Stamp to your computer?
The messages sent from the Basic Stamp are displayed in a window called Debug Terminal.
- What PBASIC commands did you learn in this reading assignment? List AND define them. Where can you look up more commands?
I learned the following commands:
- DATA: This command represents the data item.
- DEBUG: This Command is used for output data.
- DEBUGIN: This command is used to input data.
- END: This command ends the programing cycle.
- PAUSE: This command delays the program for a certain number of Milliseconds.
Additional book resources are included with the BASIC Stamp Editor Software as PDF files. These books are a good source of information about regarding more Commands.
- Explain what you should do with your Boe-Bot at the end of your programming session when you are leaving for the day? (hint: 3-position switch, batteries)
When we are done with the programming session, we should disconnect the power. This will ensure for the batteries to last longer. Move the 3-position switch to position-0 by pushing it to the left.
Please Contact Educational Experts for help with this Assignment/Exam or any Other!